Our services include
- Acknowledging customer requirements
- Negotiating prices, contract terms and conditions and deadlines
- Managing Incoterms
- Order tracking
- Quantitative and qualitative order acceptance and checking
- Quality control and organising third-party inspections
- Special conservation, labelling, packaging of products
- Logistics: consolidation, container loading and shipment
- Transport management, export documents, importation procedures, customs clearance and on-site delivery
- Schedule management
- File administrative and financial processing
On-Site Stocking Trailer
Our inventory experts will analyze your material and storage requirements, set up appropriate inventory levels, and develop ordering controls.
The many advantages to having material on-site include: craft delay from material shortage, shortens procurement backlog of RFQ’s, warehouse personnel time & document control cost savings.
The #1 reason for lost productivity is material delay.
The on-site stocking trailers are proven to add cost savings to the project.